Last Revision: December 19, 2019
BongaModels obtains and stores information automatically from visitor’s computer used to visit the BongaModels website (using cookies and similar technologies). BongaModels may track the visitor’s activity on the website by asking to accept Cookies when entering. Cookies help collect anonymous data by tracking user trends and patterns.
BongaModels collects, processes and communicates to its processors the following types of data/information related to the visitor:
- Information that the visitor voluntarily provides and/or authorizes to view, such as names, email address, address, date of birth and other miscellaneous account information submitted through BongaModels Submission Forms;
- The number of visits and areas of BongaModels pages visited. Software and hardware attributes might get logged as well, along with any other data that can be obtained from the general Internet environment, such as browser type, IP address, etc;
- Private communications, such as telephone conversations, chat logs, faxes and letters to BongaModels Staff along with e-mail messages to Adult Service Providers (ASP) or to our Staff. BongaModels also keeps Adult Service Providers (ASP) chat client logs for a limited period of time.
BongaModels will use the data collected from the visitors for mainly general purposes, such as improving services, contacting the visitors, customising the website content and for promotional marketing purposes, to the extent allowed by law.
By accepting this Agreement, the visitor also agrees that BongaModels may research behaviour patterns and trends to improve the visitors’ user experience.
BongaModels employees' access to any personal information of BongaModels visitors is extremely limited and they are bound by confidentiality obligations. Therefore, they might be subject to disciplinary measures, including termination of their contracts and in serious cases, criminal prosecution should they fail to meet these strict obligations.
BongaModels does not rent, sell, trade, share, or otherwise transfer information to outside parties except for the communication to BongaModels group companies and service providers in order to ensure the good functioning of the BongaModels services.
BongaModels does not allow its performers to record or capture the members’ personal camera feeds during private shows. Such action is prohibited on the website.
We take serious security measures to grant maximum protection to personal data against unauthorised access, modification, disclosure, or deletion of data. The personal data transmitted to us is always protected by highly sophisticated security system.
The Company guards personal information on electronic and physical levels.
Besides using its own security software and mechanism, also incorporates the most advanced security technologies available in order to ensure maximum safety of personal data provided by end-Users.
Our employees' access to any personal information of BongaModels visitors is extremely limited and they are bound by confidentiality obligations. Therefore, they might be subject to disciplinary measures, including termination of their contracts and in serious cases, criminal prosecution should they fail to meet these strict obligations.
Company shall preserve personal data on its’ servers to the extent of period required by the law.
The end-Users may have the following rights in respect of processing personal data:
- request access to their personal data;
- request that the data be supplemented, corrected or replaced;
- request that the data be deleted and further processing be terminated;
- request that the processing of the data be restricted;
- withdraw their consent;
- exercise their right to the portability of the data pursuant to Article 20 of Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council.
Contact details of DPO: Tiffany Waldorf, e-mail email@example.com