Frequently Asked Questions
How to make money with BongaModels
You can make money both in the free and private chat. Below, we will share some tips on how you can earn money on our website:
- We recommend using the Topic or Tip Menu chatbot to inform users that, for example, a show in your free chat costs 500 Tokens or that a dance goes for 100 Tokens. This will allow to avoid unnecessary questions and will facilitate your work.
- Talk to your guests in English! It is always appreciated and is truly worth it – a decent level of English in the chat will get you more tips and private chat requests as well as will help you find new regular customers.
- Smile and be in a good mood in front of the camera. If a visitor sees a girl who is bored, angry, or in a bad mood, they will move to another chat room with a more positive environment.
- Tell your customers when you are coming back when you leave.
- Turn the microphone on. This saves you from having to write a lot in the chat, and voice has always been more attractive than printed text. Speak to the members, and you will see how the number of tips grows.
- Use the nicknames of your guests. If they tell you their real names, use them. Using proper names always draws people to you.
- It is important not to give your full attention to just one member in the chat room. This may seem rude, but you need to immediately identify the chat room guests who are able to pay for a private chat or give tips, and primarily talk to them.
- When a member gives you tips or takes you to a private chat, make sure to add him to your followers list.
- Bright make-up looks very good on camera - so it is recommended to put on brighter, more expressive make-up than the one you use in everyday life.
- Members come to webcam sites to have fun. Perform small shows, tease your guests, dress sexy, and tips will rain down on you!
- Keep toys, accessories, and other items necessary for your work at hand. Do not turn the camera off, or worse, do not leave the bed empty looking for your toys.
- If you are asked whether you have a husband or a boyfriend, the best answer is no and that you are actively looking for one. This will create intrigue, a little secret that you share with your guests.
- Tips. The private chat is great, but the most modern way to earn money is through tips. Top models make 80-90% of their earnings on them. There is a stereotype that doing shows in free chats is a waste of money and time, but this is not entirely true. Imagine you say to your guests that you will show your breasts for a hundred dollars. It can be (and probably is) too expensive for one person. But if ten members chip in $10.00 each, none of them will end up spending too much, whereas you get a lot of money for just a minute! Regularly teasing your guests and collecting tips can help you earn good money without having to wait for private show requests!
- If you are new to the webcam business, do not be discouraged if in the first few weeks your income is small. Most of your earnings will come from the regular members who come to see you and your shows.
- Work in front of the camera to have fun and make new friends - enjoy it. Do not work with the only goal of making a lot of money, and the money will find you!
Free chatSee the preview
If you are going to make money in the free chat by giving a show, it is best to attract as many users as you can and then ask them to tip you. Since the free chat is free for members, you will make money only when they tip you. Tips usually depend on the show a model gives. Teasing a little also helps. Besides the free chat, you can also use the private and group chat options.
Private chatSee the preview
Users that have Tokens can press "Private chat" in a model's chat room to invite her to chat privately. The model then decides whether to accept or decline the invitation. If the model accepts the invitation, the user gets a private show.
Private chat costs 60 Tokens a minute. This means that if a user spends 10 minutes in your private chat, your earnings will be as follows: 10 minutes * 60 Tokens = 600 Tokens. A private chat ends automatically once the user runs out of Tokens. Both the model and the user can stop the chat at any moment. Models can disable the private chat option in settings under the streaming window by unchecking "Allow private chat".
Full private chatSee the preview
The user can also opt for a full private chat, which is very similar to the regular private chat except for the fact that it cannot be spied on in Voyeur/Spy mode. By switching to a full private chat, the user can be sure they are the only ones enjoying the show.
Full private chat costs 90 Tokens per minute. This means that if the user spends 10 minutes in a full private chat with you, you will make 10 minutes * 90 Tokens = 900 Tokens. Full private chat closes automatically if the user runs out of Tokens or if the model or the user decides to end the show at any given time.
When you are engaged in a private chat with the user, other users have an opportunity to spy on your chat at a lower price rate, i.e., 15 Tokens per minute. They cannot chat with you and can only watch.
Group chatSee the preview
To begin a group chat, a user needs to press the "Group chat" button in the model's chat room. A group chat begins once the minimum number of participants has been reached (can be set in group chat settings under the streaming window). A group chat ends once the last user leaves it, or the last participating user runs out of money, or the model decides to leave. A model can start a group chat even if there is only one user in it by pressing "Start group chat now". An unlimited number of users can join in later.
Group chat costs 30 Tokens per minute for each user. This is a very low price, which makes group shows so popular among users ready to tip models. Models can remove the group chat feature in settings under the streaming window by unchecking "Allow group chat".
TipsSee the preview
Users can tip you. Some users leave tips after the show to thank you, others tip to get your attention. Remember that tips are a gift and they do not oblige you in any way. However, if a user leaves a tip, it is common courtesy to show your gratitude.
How do I increase my earnings?
Guide to Becoming the Best Model Online
There have been recent changes to appearance requirements for models. As usually happens with changes, there are some that may appear to be minor when taken on the surface. However, the cumulative effect of these changes when taken in sum can add increased profitability and exposure to you as a model.
When you are communicating as a model, communication itself can come in many different forms. However the most important always has been and always will be audio. Everyone, no matter who they are, appreciate audible communication. It is that personal touch that makes the experience more realistic and valuable for the members.
When addressing the camera be sure to remain engaged and not distracted. Looking away from the camera can cause you to appear disengaged. This disengagement comes across to the members as a poor experience and we want to avoid that at all costs.
Also, the value of a positive and energetic attitude cannot be overstated. The experience for our members will increase dramatically if the performers maintain a level of energy throughout. The availability and occurrences of private sessions increase almost in direct correlation for those performers who maintain a certain level of excitement and engagement with the members. Never forget that smiling is key!
Capturing crisp images in the proper format (aspect and lighting) is essential. The use of proper equipment is key here as well. There are a couple of ways to do this, please refer to the Model Account or our Support team for setting recommendations available to performers.
The benefits that come with using high definition cameras are almost too many to list. Members will be more involved in the moment if the camera and image quality they are experiencing are both HD. This quality equipment will pay dividends to you as well by having more repeat sessions. HD camera usage is a surefire way to drive more traffic to you, as the experience for the end user is significantly increased.
NB! In order to boost video and audio quality, we would highly recommend streaming through the OBS application. Read more.
Getting dressed for the part is also critical. Top-level performers work to create the type of atmosphere for the members that they are actively seeking. Give them what they want and engage your members. Give them the environment they want and enjoy!
When on camera or video the very first thing that anyone will notice is the color of the clothing you are wearing. It is part of the environment and setting.
Remember, that if you wear a proper color you can achieve multiple ‘looks and feels’. As an example darker tones and clothes can be slimming. Horizontal stripes and clothing are also very good on camera (despite what you may have heard)!
You are given the freedom to express your style – please use it! Create and be yourself, members will appreciate the realistic nature as it comes through.
Men must remember that black looks like a shadow and can remove the energy and life from you via the camera. This is even more true when you have dark toned skin already.
Men, the same as women, should maintain a personal touch and be creative in their clothing. They must also strive to create unique environment for the members.
Camera work tends to mute the appearance of make-up. As a result, it is recommended to use darker and prominent shades. The added benefit of this is that dark shades can also hide flaws that the camera might otherwise pickup.
Models regularly use facial touchups and effects to maintain appearance goals. Body and tone, when highlighted by proper make-up usage, can achieve all sorts of fantastic results. You can be anything you want to be - thinner, more toned, or muscular, to appear more sun-kissed, and ultimately, more confident. There is no difference here. Again, be creative. Performers most strive to use everything at their disposal to achieve the desired outcome. This goes for the eyes, lips and anything else on your face!
As a general reminder everything is seen by the camera. Although they get less attention than the face, you should also pay close attention to nail. Regular care and maintenance of your nails is not only a healthy routine to get into, it will also ensure you have a better camera appearance. Nail care can be simple and doesn’t have to be expensive.
Your pose (and the ability to maintain as well as change it) is essential to a successful experience for the member. Body language is used to express a variety of emotions. Power, status, and confidence are nonverbally displayed through the use of height and space in the shot. Remember this when setting your camera and environment.
Finally, remember that when on camera, adjusting your posture as you move around will create different emotions and impressions for the member.
Hair styles cannot be overstated. The necessity to maintain attractive and intriguing hair styles must always be a part of your maintenance preparation efforts.
Maintain a hairstyle that you can and should use to accentuate your clothes and other features. Be creative!
Do your styling the way you feel comfortable. Be seductive and be yourself!
The simpler your style the easier it may be to make a connection as a real person with the members. Be yourself as at all times and let your beauty shine through.
Don’t be afraid to accessorize and add to your outfits. This creates a more enticing atmosphere for our members.
It is also vitally important for men to make a good impression with their hair as well. Make sure your style is clean and presentable
There are many great tips for successful background usage. It all starts at the beginning however. The fastest, easiest way to get a dramatic background is to keep it simple. Setup is key. Members will notice when backgrounds aren’t proper or don’t fit the model’s style. Don’t overcomplicate backgrounds; you will regret it later on!
Finally with background remember that a model’s skin tone, hair color, clothing, eye color, etc. will play a factor in choosing the right backdrop color.
The more you decorate the background the more enticing it will be. Use different accessories for your background to be more appealing to our members.
Don’t just vary your background – remember that you can also utilize different camera angles and positions as well. For example instead of shooting everything from eye level and with the camera horizontal, try shooting with it pointing higher or lower. Crouch down, place the camera above your head, adjust the background and positioning in the room, etc.
If your camera has a swiveling screen you can use that to monitor the video feed even while the camera is in unusual positions. Don’t be afraid to utilize a remote control. It can be an incredibly useful tool to start and stop shooting when your camera is out of reach.
Do not make the mistake of thinking, however, that cameras are everything. The basics must also be taken into account. Clean and maintain your lenses and accessories. These can make or break your show!
You should also shoot from different positions around the room beforehand to achieve the right lighting conditions. Don’t just shoot from directly in front or from the side – be sure to experiment and try different things.
After audio, great lighting is the most important way to make videos stand out. Lighting is going to occur regardless of prep; it is just a matter of whether it will be good or bad. But it won’t look anywhere near as good as if you take the time to light it right.
When using webcams be sure to avoid shooting in rooms that are much too bright for the environment. Too much lighting can wash out the model. Strong lighting can be tricky to manage so be sure to pay close attention to the set up and delivery of your lighting source. Using different lighting can also aid in casting fewer shadows.
To put it most simply, everything in shooting is all about lighting! The quickest and most effective way to overcome lighting issues is to prepare properly. Spend the time investing in testing and running different scenarios in the room/environment. This is time well spent.
Below are a few examples for you to consider:
Notice the differences in brightness and color – these are essential.
Lighting and bulbs must be used in conjunction with one another. You cannot get one right and the other wrong – be sure to test.
The only way to take your videos to the next level and make them a top notch experience for the member is to spend the time learning how to light properly. As a model you have a responsibility to the member to learn and get better at your craft.
Experiment and find the proper mood for your room. The more you experiment the more you will improve and get better for your members.
What are the current chat room rates?
The rates for all types of chat rooms are as follows
How often do I get paid?
Our payment period is seven days (from Monday to Sunday), with payments made every Friday for the previous week's earnings. Minimum payment amount is $50 for models and $100 for studios. If you do not reach the minimum payout threshold your payment will be put on hold until you earn the required minimum.
On-request payouts are available to models and studios registered as private individuals. The money earned can be withdrawn at any moment.
To be able to request a payout you must have at least $200 in total payouts over the last 6 months. You can order a payout to Paxum, WebMoney or ePayService.
On the "On-request payouts" page please enter the amount you wish to withdraw and press "Request a payout". You will receive the money to your e-wallet within 30 minutes.
A $1 commission fee is charged for each on-request withdrawal (for WebMoney the commission fee is 3% from the withdrawal amount, but no less than $1).
If you reach minimum payment amount and fulfill early payout conditions* the payment will be made on Tuesday for the previous week's earnings. Our payment period is seven days (from Monday to Sunday).
The Model has spent at least 3 hours online on the website on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (on each of the specified days).
Half of the Active Studio Models have streamed at least for 3 hours on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (on each of the days specified).
Minimum payment amount is $50 for models and $100 for studios.
For your convenience, we offer a variety of payment methods. Feel free to choose the one that suits your needs best. The following payment methods are available for both international and US models:
- Paxum (no fees)
- ePayService (no fees)
- WebMoney (3% fee)
- Cryptocurrency: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple (1.5% fee)
Additional Payment Methods for Payouts in the USA
In addition to the above-mentioned payment methods, the US models and studios can also get paid by
- Check (no fees)
- Direct Deposit (no fees)
Sign UpSee the preview
To register, please click the Model Registration button. Please select the type of account you want to create (individual, pair/group or studio), fill out the fields in the registration window and confirm that you are over 18 years old. Then click the Create an Account button. You can now log in to access your account.
Once you access your account, you will be asked to complete four registration steps. Your account will then need to be approved by the website administration.
Make sure to indicate correct and reliable information, as BongaCams user agreement will include the information provided. All the information is 100% confidential and is not available to any of the website visitors.
Please upload official documents, scanned or photographed, here.
Please upload a scan or a photo of your document with a photo ID clearly showing your photo, date of birth, and signature.
Expiry date – please choose the correct expiration date of your document.
Take a Snapshot of Your Face
Please take a snapshot of your face with your webcam or upload a snapshot of your face manually by clicking the corresponding button.
Take a Snapshot of Your Face and ID
Please take a high-quality snapshot of yourself holding your ID near your face or upload a snapshot of yourself holding your ID near your face manually by clicking the corresponding button.
Profile information is public and available to all website visitors. Try to provide as much information about yourself as possible. Fully completed profiles attract more visitors' attention! Please note that you can't knowingly indicate wrongful information about your appearance and gender (for example, if you have blond hair, you can't indicate to be a brunette). Administration reserves the right to modify your profile if obviously false information is discovered.
You can upload your profile picture here. Remember, this is the first thing a user entering the website will see, so we suggest you choose a proper photo.
Please choose your payout method and enter correct payment information.
Upon reading the agreement, please check your full name and date of birth, accepting the agreement terms at the bottom.
Please confirm your email address and wait for the administration to activate your account.
To start a stream, please press "start broadcasting" in the top left corner of the page. In the stream settings window that appears, select your webcam, microphone, preferred quality and press "start streaming". If you experience any troubles launching a stream, please contact our customer support.
To view information about a user, left-click on their name on the "People" list, on the right. You will be able to view the user's location, status, registration date and account balance. To view the user’s full profile, please click VIEW PROFILE.
To start a private chat with a user, left-click on their name on the "People" list, on the right, and select "Private message". An alternative way is by double-clicking on the username. The private chat will appear in a separate window.
Kicking a user
To kick a user, left-click on their name on the "Users" list on the right and select "Kick user". When the user is kicked out, they will see a blank screen instead of a live video and a notification saying that they have been kicked out of the chat room. The user will be able to return to the chat only in 1 hour.
Muting a user
To "mute" a user, left-click on their name on the "People" list and select "Mute". The user will still be able to write messages in the chat, but no one will be able to see them.
Ignoring a user
To ignore a user's messages in the chat, left-click on their name on the "People" list and select "Ignore user". Someone added to the "Ignore" list can keep writing messages in the chat; these will be visible to everyone but the model. To cancel this action, click STOP IGNORING.
To add a user to followers, left-click on their name on the "People" list and select "follow".
Banning a user
You can ban users that are bothering you or behaving inappropriately. A banned user will be notified about the ban. Such a user will not be able to enter the chat until the ban has been lifted. To ban a user, left-click on their name on the "People" list and select "Ban user".
Viewing a profile
To view a user's full profile, left-click on their name on the "People" list and select "View profile".
To view a user's camera, left-click on their name on the "People" list and select "View Cam".
- Messages. The messages you exchange with other BongaCams models and members, as well as personal announcements from BongaCams team.
- Followings. A list of your followings, followers and your chat room moderators.
- News. Latest updates, weekly contests results and important announcements.
- Top of the Week promo. Shows weekly ratings of the most popular models.
- Top Chat Room Contest. Shows hourly ratings of the most popular chat rooms.
- Dashboard. All useful information in one place.
- General Stats. Your earnings report for the selected date range.
- Referral Stats. Your referral earnings report for the selected date range and referral links.
- Top Spenders. A list of members who spent their money on you.
- Live Times.
- Per Hour Stats.
- Request a Payout. You can now withdraw the money earned at any time, whenever you want!
- Payout History. You can find your payout history here.
- Referral Payout History. This page displays the history of your referral payments.
- Per Hour Payouts.
Apps & Features
- BongaModels Mobile App. Here you can download and read about the mobile app that allows live streaming on BongaCams straight from your mobile device.
- Autotweeting. Make social networks work for you and your popularity by synchronising BongaCams and Twitter!
- Chatbots. Here you can add chatbots to your chat room.
- Account Overview. 100% confidential information that will under no circumstances be shared with other users. Please provide true information about yourself.
- Notifications. Select the types of notifications you would like to receive and sounds for tips you prefer.
- Privacy & Security. Here you can set up your GEO block, 2-step verification, change password and manage other privacy settings.
- DMCA Security. Let members and surfers know that your chat room is protected with DMCA protection certificate.
- Agreement. Freelancer agreement with the model.
- Vacation for CamScore. Select any 30 days per year that you plan not to go online. Your CamScore will not decrease during this period.
- Profile Info. Your profile on the site will be visible to every member as well as the rest of the users. Fill it out to the best of your ability and most importantly, keep it real!
- Profile Mode. We suggest two options of displaying your information in the full version of your profile - Classic profile mode and Custom profile mode.
- Photos & Videos.
- Social Networks. Expand your audience by adding social media and personal website links to your BongaCams profile!
- Refer a Member. Banners to promote our website to Internet users with your referral link.
- Refer a Model. Banners to promote our website to potential models with your referral link.
- Contests. Shows weekly ratings of the most popular models, hourly ratings of the most popular chat rooms and other available contests.
- Lawyer Help. Your broadcast was recorded without permission and shared on a third-party website? Our lawyer will help you!
- 24/7 Support. You can find our support team contact information here.
What is CamScore?
CamScore is a Model's rating calculated in points. It is divided into 4 regional indicators:
- North America.
- Western Europe.
- CIS countries.
- All other countries.
Each of these values determines the placement of your chat room on the main page of the site in the corresponding region. A high CamScore ensures the top placements in the overall model list, while a low CamScore, on the contrary, makes you less discoverable for BongaCams users.
Why do we use it?
Hundreds of online models need to be presented in some sort of order in the long model list on our site. The point of CamScore is to reward the best, most active models with the best position on our site. This default sort order lists highest earning models at the top of the page and least successful models, at the bottom.
Such a default sort order is much better than, for example, listing all models randomly or alphabetically. This way, no-one gets an unfair advantage as the best position on our site will be assigned only to the hardest working models.
The score is calculated based on many factors, the most important being the model’s Token earnings on the site and the amount of time spent online. The more time you spend working and the more money you make, the better your CamScore will be.
Also, good Internet connection is a must. A model with a poor Internet connection will never be listed at the top of our models list no matter how much Tokens she earns or how much time she spends online.
The score is updated automatically ca. every 10 minutes.
Here is what you can do to improve your CamScore.
- Earn as Much as Possible. The best way to increase your score is to earn more Tokens (through tips, private, group, full private, and voyeur chats, gifts, etc.).
- Spend a lot of time Online. You will get extra points for going online every single day. However, being away for longer than two days will result in your CamScore gradually decreasing. Also, keep in mind that models are listed on our site only when they are online. You can get at the top of the model list simply because most of other models are offline.
- Make sure your Internet connection is reliable and fast enough to support the broadcast. As mentioned above, models with poor Internet connection will never be listed at the top of our models list no matter how much Tokens they earn or how much time they spend online.
- Promote BongaCams. You get points for every model and paying member you introduce to our site. Models also get CamScore points for every single member who signs-up or buys Tokens from their chat rooms.
New models are given a CamScore that comes close to the average CamScore on the site. This initial CamScore will be based on many factors including the quality of your Internet connection. Models may improve their CamScore by earning more Tokens or decrease it by being inactive. Either way, this score will change quickly based on a model’s actual performance on the site.
The average CamScore on the site
- North America – 514
- Western Europe – 527
- CIS countries – 772
- All other countries – 528
TOP of the Week promo
BongaModels hosts three Queen of Queens a week!
- International Queen of Queens
- North America & Western Europe's Queen of Queens
- Latin American Queen of Queens
In each contest, 100 best models receive money PRIZES, whereas winners get $1000 and the Queen of Queens title!
- 1000 US dollars and the Queen of Queens title.
- 500 US dollars.
- 300 US dollars.
- 100 US dollars.
- 50 US dollars.
- 25 US dollars.
- 15 US dollars.
Total weekly prize pool of the contests is $40 000!
All models performing as a couple, as well as groups of three and more, are eligible for the weekly «Top 50 of the Week» contest!
50 best couples with the most points earned over the week will receive cash prizes!
Couples «Top 50 of the Week» prizes
- 400 US dollars.
- 200 US dollars.
- 100 US dollars.
- 50 US dollars.
- 25 US dollars.
- 15 US dollars.
Male and transsexual models also participate in the «Top 10 of the Week» contest where prizes are given to TOP 10 models.
Male and transsexual TOP 10 of the Week Prizes
- 200 US dollars.
- 100 US dollars.
- 50 US dollars.
- 25 US dollars.
You can make members your chat room moderators.
They will remove unwanted messages, kick out or ban those violating the rules and block them from writing in public chat.
You can find the list of your moderators in "Followings" section, on "My moderators" tab. There you can also edit the list of your aides - add or remove them.
When the Hot Mode is enabled your RevShare score increases by 10%, and CamScore gains are multiplied by 1.25.
When is Hot Mode activated?
Hot Mode is automatically activated after you spend a certain amount of time online during an ongoing period. In your account and on the broadcast page you will find a personal timer that shows how much time you have left to spend online to activate Hot Mode.
How long does Hot Mode last?
Hot Mode is valid until the end of the period. At the beginning of the new period, the time counter is reset and starts to countdown time until the next Hot Mode activation.
BongaCams reserves the right to disable this option at any time without explanation.
How to download and install BongaModels mobile app?
Instruction for installing the app on mobile devices using iOS (12.0 and above) and Android (5.0 and above).
You can find a detailed instruction on how to download and install the BongaModels Mobile App here.
What are chatbots?
Chatbots are virtual aides that significantly expand your chat room's possibilities, allowing for multiple tasks to be handled automatically.
You can use them to send a variety of auto messages, thank users for tips, welcome new chat users, block spam, launch Token countdown and a lot more.
You can view the full list of available chatbots here.
How to add a chatbot to my chat room?
Sign in to your BongaModels account. In the "Apps & Features" section on the left menu, press on "Chatbots" to see a page with the list of all available chatbots.
To launch the required chatbot, just press on the switch next to it. If any set-up is required for the selected chatbot, a settings page will open automatically.
How to set up a chatbot?
On BongaCams chatbots page, press on the "Settings" button next to the required chatbot for a detailed description, settings and adding it to your chat. Each chatbot comes with an individual set of settings. You can read their detailed description by pressing on the question mark next to them.
To save the settings and launch a chatbot, press on the "Launch chatbot" button.
If you go back to the page with the list of chatbots by pressing "Close", any changes to the settings will not have been saved.
How to change chatbot settings without interrupting its work?
You can change the settings of an active chatbot without interrupting its work. On BongaCams chatbots page, open settings for the specific chatbot, change them as needed and press on "Update settings". The chatbot will update itself automatically in your chat room in 10-20 seconds.
How to disable a chatbot?
To disable a chatbot, press on the switch to its right on BongaCams chatbots page. All current settings will be saved, and in future you will be able to launch the chatbot again by simply pressing on the switch.
I cannot see my video feed. What can be the problem?
First of all, check if your webcam is connected and your camera is installed correctly. If you cannot get the video to work by yourself, please contact our support team for further assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I can see my video feed, but there is no audio. Why?
You need either a separate microphone or an integrated microphone to provide audio feed. Most modern webcams and laptops have integrated microphones, but if yours does not, you can buy a microphone for a few dollars and then just plug it in the microphone connector of your computer’s audio device. If you have everything installed correctly and still cannot get your audio feed to work, please contact our support team at email@example.com.
What if I have a slow camera feed or bandwidth problems?
If you notice that your video feed is slow, please take the following steps:
- Make sure all the other applications using your bandwidth (such as Skype, YouTube, etc.) are turned off.
- Test your Internet speed at http://www.speedtest.net/ and if your download speed is less than 2Mb/s and/or upload speed is, less than 1Mb/s, consider contacting your ISP for available upgrade to your Internet connection upgrades.
- Use a wired Internet connection instead of a wireless one if such an option is available.
- Uninstall any unnecessary browser add-ons and toolbars.
- Restart your computer.
Can I broadcast a pre-recorded video in a chat room?
No, broadcasting a pre-recorded video instead of a live webcam performance is prohibited.
What can models be fined for?
Models can be fined for:
- giving out and/or asking for personal information;
- direct personal contact with the members;
- placing other people not registered as models in the camera area;
- engaging in other activities (fetishes) prohibited by the Terms and Conditions for Models;
- engaging in any activity involving drugs, children, and/or animals.
Further information on the full list of violations and fines is stated in the Terms and Conditions.
What should I do if I have any questions not covered in this FAQ?
In case of any issues or questions, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.